Pollution, climate change, habitat loss, or invasive species
Explanation: I got it right
Explanation: I got it right and passed the test.
Non-native species is an introduced species that can also be called from other names such as alien or exotic species, non-indigenous species. This species is introduced either deliberately or accidentally by the human activity into a new habitat. The native species effects the local ecosystem as it competes with the native species for food, habitat and is possible for mates. This results in the decline in the population of native species.
The given situation is the example of non-native species which is a factor that affects the biodiversity of United States.
An example is, to chop down trees.
This affects the wildlife that lives in the trees and the surounding wildlife!
Biodiversity refers to the diversity of biology or living organisms on Earth. The biodiversity is responsible for maintaining various biogeochemical on this planet.
The biodiversity has been drastically affected by the anthropogenic factors which has caused the deterioration of biodiversity.
The main anthropogenic factors are:
1. Habitat fragmentation: the human activities like construction of road passing through the habitat for organisms can lead to habitat fragmentation which could decrease the gene flow in the species.
2. Deforestation: the cutting of trees has led to the extinction of species.
3. Climate change : Global warming is the result of the industrial revolution initiated by humans in 19th century.
4. Exploitation of natural resources: the humans have continuously exploited human resources for their use.
5. Hunting of animals: The hunting of animals is one of the major factor for extinction of animals.
Non- native species, since the fish are originally from Asia they are not native to the U.S.
Explanation: i just took the test