i might be wrong
Cannot tell- Not enough information provided
Explanation: We know for certain the son is NOT ww because the son has the dominant trait for the widow's peak. Both the parents are Ww because their daughter lacks a widow's peak, which means they both must carry the recessive gene. If we conduct a Punnett Square with the parents genotypes which are both Ww, the son has a 25% chance to be WW, and a 50% to be Ww and a 25% chance to be ww (which he is not since he has a widow peak!). The son could be WW or Ww. In order to find out which genotype the son has, we'd have to look as his offspring!
I hope this helps!!
the growth of the plants is affected by the heat of the light. what is the student doing?