Super Sound System Manufacturers specialises in the production of radios and CDs. The business is
failing due to lack of focus and future goals. Managers are not able to provide meaningful guidance
and leadership to employees. Teddy Electronics is the only business that provides SM with spare
parts but they are sometimes out of stock. Some of their buyers are no longer buying their music
system as they prefer to use their cell phones to listen to music.
Goethe Sound International Systems exports quality sound systems to South Africa at reasonable
prices. The Employment Equity Act makes it hard for SM to find suitable candidates jobs. The
management of SM is currently conducting a research study on how they can adapt to challenges
of the business-environment.
Tom, the manager of SM has been accused of forcing Emme, one of the employees to have an
intimate relationship with him. He also accepts kickbacks from their business partners. SM has
discovered that some small businesses are reproducing their CDs and sell them at lower prices. SM
wants to use the Labour Relations Act as a guide on how to retrench some of their employees.
Identify ONE challenge of EACH business environment from the case study
Use the table below as a guide to answer question
1. the sum of all activities involved in getting high-quality products into the marketplace
3. the principle of looking at the supply chain as a whole in order to improve the overall flow through the system.
4. produced; performed
5. activities producing tangible products, such as radios, newspapers, buses, and textbooks.
6. activities producing intangible and tangible products, such as entertainment, transportation, and education.
7. customer focus
8. analyzing a competitor's products to identify desirable improvements
9. the systematic direction and control of the processes that transform resources into finished projects that create value for and provide benefits to consumers.
10. operation management.
your welcome leave a rate and a < 3