The correct answer is : According to studies carried out, it has been concluded that to accelerate the emergency response one day, autonomous robots and unmanned machines can be used. In this way the recovery time can be reduced by one thousand (1000) days or almost three years.
Five identified for the action have been identified:
1) Ensure that disaster risk reduction becomes a national and local priority, and that it has a solid institutional basis for the implementation of the necessary measures;
2) Identify, evaluate and monitor disaster risks and improve early warning systems;
3) Use knowledge, innovation and education to create a culture of security and resistance at all levels;
4) Reduce the underlying risk factors; Y
5) Strengthen the preparation for an effective response and recovery at all levels, from local to national.
The responsibility for disaster risk management does not lie solely with disaster managers, but must involve everyone, from citizens, who must be empowered to make decisions that reduce risks, to political leaders, passing by government institutions, private sector, civil society organizations, professional associations and scientific and technical organizations.
When discussing the language of writing it is often described as formal or informal. When writing an argumentative essay, we should use formal language. Formal language uses third person point of view. It does not contain any slang or generalities like things and stuff. Formal language makes an argument more powerful and serious.
There are many factors that can alter taste perceptions, ranging from your age to the temperature of the food. These variables are extremely important for food & beverage industry professionals to keep in mind when evaluating and developing new products. Considering these factors will help ensure accurate sensory and benchtop tasting results and the development of products consumers desire. How people perceive taste makes all the difference!