The amount of food eaten affects how rapidly the drug is taken up.
How quickly a drug enters your bloodstream also depends on the active ingredients in the drug.
3. it is absorbed by the liver
4. i believe the answer is that it will be quicker to detect by athorities.
5.inhaling or active ingredient.. i dont know which is correct (unless youre able to choose 2.)
8. drink's chemical make up
9. more blood and other fluids
10. faster to be absorbed and also more likely to cause a hangover
5.Alcohol strength refers to the percent of alcohol in a beverage. Hops and grain Concentration of alcohol Type of mixer Carbonation
6. How quickly a drug enters your bloodstream also depends on your body size. The amount of food eaten The time of day the drug was taken Inhaling The active ingredients in the drug
7. Once the BAL has peaked and started to go down, people who have been drinking believe they are much more grams of alcohol than they really are. Impaired Sober Alert Careful
8. True or False: Alcohol has to be broken down by the digestive system. FALSE: It is the liver that is responsible for metabolizing ethanol by converting it into other substances.
9. A heavier person will have a lower blood alcohol level due to a greater amount of fat tissue in their body. Water Muscle tissue Blood Fat tissue
10. Within 10 to 20 minutes after a drink is consumed, all of the alcoholic content has probably been absorbed into the body. 60-90 10 to 20 90-100 20-60