50% because no one is smart enough to relize that money makes the world go round and 99% of the earth hates donald trump the other 1% is the republicans go figure right
here are five steps to a strong outline:
choose your topic and establish your purpose. a lot of writers struggle to define the initial focus for their paper.
create a list of main ideas. this is the brainstorming part of the writing process.
organize your main ideas.
flush out your main points.
review and adjust.
q2: simon bolivar
q3: their workers and farmers demanded a return to spanish rule.
q4: drafted new constitutions
q5: oligarchies have replaced monarchies
answer; delirium is a common adverse reaction seen when elderly patients take diphenhydramine;