Arrange the events in chinese history in chronological order using the numbers 1-4. the ming dynasty falls to the qing. china experiences a 400-year period of peace known as the pax sinica during the han dynasty. a golden age of expansion and culture occurs during the tang dynasty. nationalists and communists fight a civil war for control of china.
2. A golden age of expansion and culture occurs during the Tang Dynasty
3. The Ming Dynasty falls to the Qing
4. Nationalists and communists fight a civil war for control of China
(1492) The Taino people arrive in Cuba.
(1492 Oct. 28) Christopher Columbus is the first European to see Cuba.
(1524) Diego Velázquez de Cuéllar leads 300 conquistadors to conquer Cuba.
(1868–1878) Carlos Manuel de Céspedes frees his slaves and leads a revolt. This action marks the start of the Ten Years' War.
(1898) Spain loses Cuba in a war with the United States.
(1959) Fidel Castro successfully leads a group of revolutionaries in toppling dictator Fulgencio Batista.
Hope it helped you!
1. Oleg, a Varangian, unites several cities into Kievan Rus.
2. Batu Khan and his skilled Asian horsemen make Russia part of the Mongol Empire.
3. Peter the Great modernizes Russia and founds Saint Petersburg.
4. The October Revolution brings Marxist Vladimir Lenin to power.
5. Mikhail Gorbachev introduces perestroika reforms to overhaul the Soviet Union.
can u give me a year
The events in Finnish history in chronological order are:
1) A peace treaty in 1323 divides Finland between Novgorod and Sweden. This treaty was known as the Treaty of Nöteborg.
2) Sweden (including Finland) is brought under Danish control in 1389. Queen Margaret I of Denmark brought under her rule the three Scandinavian kingdoms of Sweden, Norway and Denmark.
3) King Gustav I of Sweden cuts ties with Denmark in 1524. Gustav I, also known as Gustav Vasa, signed the Treaty of Malmö to claim Sweden independence from Denmark.
4) Czar Alexander I captures all of Finland for Russia in 1809. After signing the Treaty of Fredrikshamn, Finland remained as a Grand Duchy, forming part of the Russian Empire.
5) Finland declares independence on December 6, 1917. After Russian Revolution started and Czar Nicholas II of Russia abdicated, Finland declared its independence from the Russian Provisional Government.
6) Finland signs a treaty of cooperation with Russia in 1948. During the Cold War, Finland signed the Treaty of Friendship, Cooperation and Mutual Assistance with Soviet Union.
The order should be F, C, A, D, B, E. In 1323 a peace treaty was signed between Novgorod (former Russia) and Sweden, the treaty stablished the partition of the land between these two kingdoms. Later, the crown of Denmark would gain control of all Scandinavia. It was until 1523 when King Gustav I would emancipate from Danish control. A couple of centuries later, in 1809, Czar Alexander I drove the Swedish military out of Finland and stablished the Grand Duchy of Finland, this was the beginning of Finland´s Independence which would come in 1917. Both nations went into war during the WWII; during the Winter War and Continuation War. During Cold War, in 1948 the Treaty of Agreement of Friendship, Cooperation, and Mutual Assistance was signed between The Soviet Union and Finland, and with this treaty, the Finns kept their right to remain uninvolved in the Cold War.