Please point out the attributes from these sentences and say what is expressed by.
1. I received a long letter from my friend last week.
2. She bought a nice straw hat.
3. The rising sun was bright and warm.
4. I am going to tell you something interesting.
5. It was a cold rainy day.
6. This is his discovery.
7. I have done only the first part of the task.
8. Here is the village club.
9. Some books and newspapers were lying on the table.
10. I followed my aunt's advice.
11. The workshop at our school is very large.
12. She as the first to speak.
13. I have received a letter of great importance.
I was born today
Como te llamas?
Cuantos años tienes?
Cuando es tu cumpleaños?
De donde eres?
A qué escuela vas?
Que te gusta hacer y que no te gusta hacer?
Quienes son tus padres?
Cual es tu clase favorita?
Cual es tu comida favorita?
Cual es tu pelicula favorita?
Cual es tu deporte favorita?
Que te gusta hacer en tu timepo libre?
Dime algo interesante sobre ti?
Descríbete usando un mínimo de 8 adjetivos?
Describa su rutina matutina, vespertina, vespertina. Mencione al menos 4 actividades para cada momento del día. Esta sección
debe ser el más largo, usa verbos reflexivos
Remeber to add the upside down question marks in the starting of each question. You can doble check my answers in case any of them might be wrong. Hope this helps! :P
did u know that raccoons can fit in a humans bum
Did you know bananas turn blue under UV lights?
did you know that there is a supermassive black hole at the heart of every universe?
9 plus 9 is. 21
Go and get fu*cked
It will give you interest.
Im bisexual :D
i dont think i can ever love real people because im in love with anime characters.
I really like to create Music!
And I am aiming at becoming a Musician as I get older.
I play the Euphonium, and practice my music outside.