The statement that best describes the spread of Islam under the first four caliphs is Arabs united under Islam and defeated nearby empires.
As for the others if you need help
1. B) Arabs united under Islam and defeated nearby empires.
2. B) Weakened Persian and Byzantine rule and C) Darling, effective fighting methods.
3. D) The Umayyads expanded into Spain.
4. B) Persian traditions strongly affected the caliphate. and D) Non-Arab Muslims were allowed to hold powerful positions.
5. D) It introduced them to a wide body of medical knowledge and the idea of training physicians and creating hospitals.
6. A) Chivalry and the romance of nomadic life.
^These should all be confirmed correct as of 12-14-21 for connections. Hope this helps! :D
hitler's "rise" can be considered to have ended in march 1933, after the reichstag adopted the enabling act of 1933 in that month. president paul von hindenburg had already appointedhitler as chancellor on 30 january 1933 after a series of parliamentary elections and associated backroom intrigues.
the correct statement is letter a. according to the mandate of heaven, kings were considered godlike beings, so they could do as they .
the mandate of heaven is a chinese political and religious ideology used since ancient times to justify the rule of the king or emperor of china, that has been in place since the zhou until the dynasty system ended. it has been created to justify the zhou as the main power of the region. in order to keep harmony, the ruler has to make what he wants and what people want. he had to make good choices to satisfy the people and then they will be happy and keep you in power.