subject
Mathematics, 22.06.2019 12:20 5theth

Twenty percent of all telephones of a certain type are submitted for service while under warranty. of these, 70% can be repaired, whereas the other 30% must be replaced with new units. if a company purchases ten of these telephones, what is the probability that exactly two will end up being replaced under warranty? (round your answer to three decimal places.)

ansver
Answers: 1

Another question on Mathematics

question
Mathematics, 21.06.2019 16:30
What could explain what happened when the time was equal to 120 minutes
Answers: 2
question
Mathematics, 21.06.2019 20:30
Determine how long it will take for 250 mg sample of titanium-44, which has a half-life of about 60 years , to decay to 50 mg?
Answers: 3
question
Mathematics, 21.06.2019 21:30
When an equation contains fractions, what should you do before getting the variables together on one side?
Answers: 2
question
Mathematics, 21.06.2019 22:20
Which transformation will produce an image with verticals b”(-2,1), c”(3,2) d”(0,-1)?
Answers: 1
You know the right answer?
Twenty percent of all telephones of a certain type are submitted for service while under warranty. o...
Questions
question
Chemistry, 09.09.2020 23:01
question
Mathematics, 09.09.2020 23:01
question
Mathematics, 09.09.2020 23:01
Questions on the website: 11068386