a) x° = 108°
b) vertically opposite angles (C) justifies my answer.
The answer is option c.
Its an vertically opposite angle because when two lines intersect eachother then theangles formed opposite to it is called v.o.a (vertically opposite angle)
Hope it helps...
angle c and angle e are vetical
Angle WRS and angle VRT
angles are adjacent when they share a side, so it would be d
AngleWRS and AngleVRT
c of what im sure about
id say d. the last one
the answer is B.
The vertical angles are ∠ WRS and ∠ VRT ⇒ 2nd answer
* Lets explain the meaning of the vertical angles
- Vertical angles are the angles opposite to each other when two lines
- The vertical angle are equal in measures
- Look to attached figure which represents the lines
∵ Line TW intersects line SV at R
∴ ∠ WRV and ∠ SRT are vertical angle
∴ ∠ WRS and ∠ VRT are vertical angle
∵ RU is between the rays of angle VRW
∴ RU intersects the lines TW and SV at R
∴ No vertical angles between RU and the other two lines because
it intersects them its endpoint R
* Now lets look to the answer to chose the right one
- ∠ WRU and ∠ SRT are not vertical angles
- ∠ WRS and ∠ VRT are vertical angles
- ∠ VRU and ∠ TRS are not vertical angles
- ∠ VRT and ∠ SRT are not vertical angles