To show sequence or results
On the contrary;
To give an example
3.09 square feet
pls don't post irrelevant Question in/p>
The correct match is
1. In conclusion is used to finish a text and to summarize the main ideas.
2. In addition is used to include or add further information about the topic.
3. Afterward is used to expose or show order/sequence, and the outcome.
4. On the contrary is used to contrast or make comparissons about different opinions or points of view.
5. For instance is used to give examples or an illustration.
I’m more than happy to plug my Instagram
area of circle=pir^2
area of rectangle=LW or LH or something
aera of recctangle=2 times 1.5=3
area of half cirlce=1/2 times 3.14 times 1.5^2=1.57 times 2.25=3.5325
round if nececary